HPW Update

(That looks really funny abbreviated like that, doesn't it? I've never done that before.) :)

I wanted to let all of you out there who still check on/visit/find my blog that I really appreciate you. I have been really wanting to do a post lately, but my river is still dry and I'm currently very busy with school. It blesses my heart when I log on and find that one of you have found my blog and subscribed, have commented on an old post, or to see that I have received X amount of views on a certain random day when it's been quite a while since the last post. 
I just wanted to let you know that, no, I'm not gone, just in a confusing/frustrating place right now, and that I see when you view and receive your sweet comments, 
and it really means a lot to me!
Thanks so much!!!! 
I would love to hear how you are doing, or if you have any ideas for future posts!
XoXo 
Katie <3

4 comments:

  1. Hey Katie! Nice to hear from you again! :) I'm doing well, although I'm currently a bit sick with a cold. :/ Just wanted to say, hey, you for sure aren't alone in this time. We've all had those 'dry river' phases, and God is ALWAYS there, no matter if we can feel Him or not. :)
    Blessings to you, dear sister.
    P.S. If you want/can, maybe you could post about this season? Just your frustration, your feelings, a list of things that has somewhat encouraged you even in it, whatever. Not all blog posts have to be a challenge to others! Sometimes we just wanna hear how a fellow sister is feeling at the moment, and (for others who are in this season to) that we're not alone! Just a thought. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Cassie! It was good to read your reply :) ugh! Hope you feel 100% soon!
      Thank you SO much for your words of encouragement!! <3 I appreciate them-- and your suggestion. I have thought about it.... ;)

      Delete
  2. {Belated reply}
    You're welcome! I'll be looking forward to whenever you post next, cause whatever you write, I know it'll be great! (No pressure though, seriously.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Katie, you aren't dry.I like what Cassie wrote. Sometimes what keeps you going during tough times is enough to encourage those going through the same thing.
    Thank you for stopping by earlier. I am grateful.
    Loads of love to you, Katie.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for leaving a comment here! I love to hear from you!