Monday 10/4/2010 Devotions


This is what I read this morning during my time with my Savior and certain verses that stuck out to me as special.
Psalms 4 (the whole entire thing was simply amazing! God is SO good!)
               ~~ God hears me when i call out to Him
               ~~ God takes perfect care of me
               ~~"Stand in awe and sin not"
               ~~He puts joy in my heart! (verses 7-8)
Psalms 34 (again, the whole thing was so wonderful! Every verse seemed to speak in a certain distinct way)
Psalms 64:1, 9-10
Psalms 94:8-12, 15, 17-19, 22
Psalms 124:8

1 comment:

  1. Dear Katie,
    It is a blessing to see your heart for the Lord and seeking His Word. May He richly bless you as you follow Him!
    In Christ,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for leaving a comment here! I love to hear from you!